We have just submitted a planning application for Phase 1 of our Eastleigh Works development.
This planning application contains:
- An acoustic fence running the boundary between the site and the residential part of Campbell Road the options for which were discussed at an on site meeting with residents in September 2019.
- Road Widening near the Campbell Road bridge including a pavement running from the existing pavement by gate 2a up to the bridge, this will include a pedestrian refuge near the bridge and opening up of the steps down to Parkway House. This will mean that there will be a continuous pavement from the houses in Campbell Road right up to the bridge.
- Demolition of a disused building attached to Parkway house
- A new access to Parkway House to improve visibility and improve the camber of the road.
- 4 new units to replace existing unit 3 and 5. One of which we hope will house an existing Eastleigh Works tenant.
- We have also applied for a mixture of temporary and permanent open storage permissions for the remainder of the site.
The plan below shows the proposed site layout. As and when the application is registered by Eastleigh Borough Council all the planning documents will be available to members of the public.